Chromacryl Student Acrylic 75ml
- can be used with a spatula or a palette knife due to its medium bodied consistency,
- can be mixed with water to achieve some lovely watercolour effects,
- can be easily cleaned from brushes with soapy water,
- has a colour mixing system that is based on warm and cool primary colours that allow superior colour mixing results and facilitate the mixing of virtually any colour,
- is ideal for both the art room or at home,
- can be used in junk journals and mixed media art projects,
- offers a high pigment load,
- is supported by a range of Chromacryl Mediums that open up many areas of creativity including; textile painting, collage, watercolour, mono, block and screen printing, papier-mache,
- is non-toxic, safe and environmentally friendly,
- offers a colour range of 30 colours including both warm and cool primaries,
- is available in a variety of sizes; 75mL, 250mL, 1 Litre and 2 Litres.
SKIN TONE BASE, MAGENTA, FLUORO PINK, WARM RED, ORANGE, COOL RED, RED OXIDE, FLUORO ORANGE, WARM YELLOW, FLUORO GREEN, FLUORO YELLOW, COOL YELLOW, GREEN LIGHT, FOREST GREEN, GREEN DEEP, COBALT BLUE HUE, COOL BLUE, WARM BLUE, SILVER, NEUTRAL GREY, VIOLET, GOLD, RAW SIENNA, YELLOW OXIDE, GOLD OXIDE, BURNT SIENNA, BURNT UMBER, WHITE, BLACK, RAW UMBER
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.